P Force Fort is a drug for male impotency. The salt present in the medicine, Sildenafil citrate is used for curing erectile dysfunction in males. It is a fast-acting medication that can last up to 4 hours. It works well for men at any age, regardless of how long the patient has been having issues getting and maintaining an erection.
Active Ingredients of P Force Fort 150 mg Tablet:
P Force Fort 150 mg Tablet Uses:
P Force Fort tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is a super sensational ED product to overcome the troubles of impotence. The medicine improves sexual performance and helps men experience long lasting results with improved mechanism and control. The drug enables a stimulated man reach the level of satisfaction; the medication helps men experience peak results and lead a healthy sex life ahead.
How to P Force Fort 150 mg Tablet works?
P Force Fort is phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, that is works by increasing the concentration of cGMP in blood vessels. Thus, it leads to relaxation of muscles and increases blood flow to the penis and increase in blood flow to penis leads to better and prolonged erection. Thus, better sexual experience during sexual activity.
What are the Dosage instructions for?
Take the forgotten dose once you remember. However, if it is almost the time for the next scheduled dose, then the missed dose should be skipped.
Overdose side effects include painful erection damage to penis erection permanently. Consider immediate emergency help when overdosed.
How to take P Force Fort 150 mg Tablet?
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. It is best if it’s taken approximately one hour before sexual activity. To get an erection, you will need to be sexually stimulated.It cannot be taken at the same time as other medications used to treat male erectile dysfunction problems.
P Force Fort 150 mg Tablet Side effects :
The following are the most common side effects of this tablet:
- Blurry vision
- Disturbances in attention and focusing
- Dry mouths
Precautions and Warning for P Force Fort 150 mg Tablet
- Before take this tablet, see your doctor to discuss your medical history. Let your doctor know if you have high blood pressure, kidney damage, liver damage, sickle cell anemia, cancer, bleeding disorders.
- Do not take the drug if you are allergic to anyone of the constituents of the drug.
- The drug should not be prescribed to women who are breastfeeding.
- The formula is not safe for women and children below 18 years of age. When consumed in presence of simulation the effects and results experienced are much more effective.
- Do not exposure to sunlight.
- You must take this tablet orally once a day.
Drug interaction with P Force Fort 150 mg Tablet